Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Changes......

I think I am going to take this blog in a little bit of a different direction.

I started this as a way to take some time out for myself, away from my busy family, to focus on the things I enjoy. It was the perfect outlet for several reasons. It was easily accessible; I could take a few moments out during the day, or use it to unwind in the evening. It gave me a chance to "window shop", or admire (obsess?) the "things" that I couldn't afford to go out and do or buy. A chance to throw parties that I didn't have the time or resources to throw in my real life. And, I could do it all without spending a dime of my dear hubby's hard-earned coinage.

I think I will still do some of this, from time to time.

I am hoping to do something more here, though. I would like to use this as a sounding board for those thoughts and events that effect me as a mother. A place to share "those" moments, sometimes good, sometimes bad. Something more like my own personal diary.

I hope that it will continue to give me that refuge that I seek from the day-to-day activities, but that it will also help me to grow as a woman, a friend, a wife and a mother.

No comments: