Thursday, April 24, 2008

Today is the first day of the rest of my life....

So, I've decided to start a blog. It will probably be a whole lot about nothing, but I needed a place to go when things get too crazy. Also, a place to record my eating and exercise goals and habits. A little background- I am a 30 year old woman, married for 10 years to a wonderful guy. We have 5 children, which makes for a very busy household. I am fortunate enough to be able to stay at home with them. I am also almost 100 pounds over-weight, and issue I have struggled with for a long time. I have a passion for simple, stylish, inexpensive home decor and entertaining.

This blog will probably be a hodge-podge of food journals, recipes, kid stories, and rants and raves on a variety of topics. I write this, not necessarily intending that it will be widely read, but rather for my own inner growth.

So, as I so often tell my husband J when I have renewed determination to work on improving my life..... "Today is the first day of the rest of my life....."

No comments: