Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I made the decision that I am going to keep the weight-loss aspects of my life separate from this blog. I will be starting a new blog for all of that jazz.

I am hosting a bridal shower for the fiance of my bil on Saturday. I have tons. of stuff. to. do. And my throat is sore and I want to go back to bed. But I have 5! kids at home today (DD7 is home sick) so I'll be lucky if I can stay on top of the situation, let alone get anything done above and beyond breakfast, lunch, supper, feedings, diapers and general supervision and refereeing. Ack! What was I thinking??!?! Oh, it's not the first time I've done this to myself. You see, I LOVE hosting and entertaining. I would love to create my own event planning business. Not sure if I have large amounts of talent, but it is a passion of mine. So, whenever there is an opportunity to pretend, I usually jump at the chance. And then stress about how I am going to find the time to pull off all of these fun, wonderful ideas that I must! do!, plus cook, clean, shop all while being the mom. I must figure out how to post pics, because I think it would be fun to put up a pic or two now that I have a place to do just that.

Well, baby is calling my name. (Waaah-ahhhh-ah!) The good news of the day is I am hoping to surprise DH tonight. He will not be home until late as he has appointments, but I am going to pick up my 15yo brother to come and do some yard work. I hope to have things looking spiffy when J gets home from work. Wish me luck!

No comments: