Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Family Reunion


Family Reunion, originally uploaded by findingcalminchaos.

Row 1: Party Sign from Cox and Cox, Lanterns (the knot), Croquet (BHG)
Row 2: Flag Bunting from Etsy Seller, Cookie Jars image by Amor*ology via Oh Happy Blog, Bottle Tops
Row 3: Photo Booth from {frolic!}, Crayons (the knot), Sandwich (BHG)

Now, my sisters will probably just about die when they see what I have posted here, as this event is supposed to be Simple! Easy! and Informal! (You see, I have a habit of making these things too complicated) Never fear, my dears. This is just for fun. Although, I did try to keep this board real, as in we ARE hoping to incorporate quite a few of the elements. (Photo booth, Croquet, Cookies) I'll try to post a few pics of the real event in a few weeks.

1 comment:

able mabel said...

knock, knock! Anyone there?