Thursday, May 1, 2008

Okay! Deap breath in! And out......

The stress level is mounting. So much to do and so little time! And my tendency is to make sure the really important things get done first, like completing the favors, and doing some re-decorating. Who wants to wash windows and toilets and floors?? Besides, my philosophy is those things HAVE to get done, right? So, my using my method then, EVERYTHING will get done. All the cleaning and scrubbing, plus all the fun extras. Okay, okay. I'll admit. It does tend to make things a little more stressful, but it's more fun that way. Right? right?

So, here are the goals for today.

1. Get breakfast dishes done and kitchen tidy.
2. Bring DS4 to speech.
3. Go to post office and mail clothing return.
4. Thoroughly scrub my second level. (Started last night- need to do bathrooms and floors.)
5. Cook chicken for Chicken Salad Sandwiches.
6. Clean Main Floor- Bathroom, Entryways, Dining Room and Laundry.
7. Finish putting favors together.
8. Make signs for directions.
9. Get groceries and run remaining errands.
10. Clean fridge.
11. Put groceries away.
12. Fall into bed in an exhausted pile of weariness and giggle myself to sleep at the sheer thrill of it all.

I think I need a different hobby.

No comments: